Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break and that Santa gave you all the lovely camera gear you wished for!

I thought I'd start by letting you know a few of my New Years resolutions - you might find that a few of them apply to you...

1) Take more photos! Probably a bit of an obvious one, but last year I didn't take anywhere near as many photos as I should have/would have liked to, so I'm planning in changing that this year.

2) Get more creative. I let myself get into the habit of taking "easy" stock photos, so I'd like to try and break some new ground this year, hopefully finding the next big trend along the way.

3) Spring cleaning. I don't mean dusting and hoovering here (though I should probably work on that too...), I actually plan to clean all of my gear, just so my photos stay nice and sharp. This will include cleaning my sensor, which I'm a tad nervous about...

4) Continue to hone my technique. This goes without saying really, it's something I feel a photographer of any level should be trying to do!

5) Try out some new options. I have a few alternative income sources I'm planning out - I'll let you know how I get on!

This should keep me busy for now - feel free to comment if you think of any others I should try!

No comments:

Post a Comment